Business Sustainability Quiz
Business sustainability for a business owner touches on personal, financial, social and environmental factors.
Use the following questions to determine what you could do to make your business more sustainable.
- As the business owner, have you identified your personal priorities and objectives and is your business aligned with those goals?
- Have you identified the key business factors that drive whether or not your business is achieving the bottom line you need?
- Have you considered how much of your time that the business needs now or will need in the future?
- Can you continue to produce your products/services at healthy profit levels?
- Are you able to attract and retain employees who will help you produce the bottom line that you need?
- Is your company perceived well by your community and industry and is this adding to the value of your company brand?
- Have you addressed environmental or regulatory issues that could seriously impair the future of your business?
- Do you have a succession plan or exit plan that would maximize the long term value of your business?
- Do you have an action plan to improve your business and address your key success factors?
A review of sustainability factors for your business can lead to opportunities for improved financial results, new business growth, enhanced brand value, improved lifestyle and a better bottom line.